Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shooting Range

Scott and I were able to go to one of his best friends weddings in Alabama last weekend and we had a blast. I just wanted to post a picture of the church cause it was so beautiful. We had such a great time.

HA, what a good looking couple!



The morning that we were supposed to leave, Scott and his best friend Jim Bob decided to go to a shooting range so we could all "brush up on our skill" hahaha like I had any to begin with. But we ended up having so much fun and went through 200 rounds of ammo. I actually did really good after Scott showed me how to aim. I even got a couple bulls eyes, I was pretty proud of my girly self:)


Look how hard they are concentrating! hahahaha
Loading ammo


Scott is very good at shooting, I am glad I married a man who can protect me:)


Me

No comments:

Post a Comment