Scott and I went fishing the other day in the hot hot sun. We had a lot of fun sitting and relaxing on the water, even though we didnt catch anything. Near the very end of our little outing, I tried to cast my line out and it wrapped around the end of my pole and it came right out of my hands. So i lost my fishing pole, and i am a terrible fisher. Better luck next time maybe...
Friday, July 2, 2010
Fishing
Scott and I went fishing the other day in the hot hot sun. We had a lot of fun sitting and relaxing on the water, even though we didnt catch anything. Near the very end of our little outing, I tried to cast my line out and it wrapped around the end of my pole and it came right out of my hands. So i lost my fishing pole, and i am a terrible fisher. Better luck next time maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment