Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A Little Behind

Man I feel like my life has been on the fast track the last month. Between Work, Memorial day, school getting out, my brothers graduation, vacation, a new house, and work again its been crazy. So I am just going to post some pictures because they say more than I can type:)


Memorial Day Goodies



Strawberries, cream cheese and pecans!!! yum yum.


Scott grilling our feast!


Tenderloin, chicken, and ribs!!!



_______________________________________________________________
Graduation

And here are some picture of John's Graduation. A pretty big deal in our crazy family cause he is the third to graduate, but first to actually go to graduation. Some of the pictures are a little blurry cause my camera was acting up.


My dad and John


John and my mom


My brothers

Our new house


_______________________________________________________________

Summer Vacation

And here are some pictures of Kent and Masato staying at my house for a couple of days.


Masato sleeping on my bed

Kent and Masa playing a computer game. they get along so well:)
This is a Lillie that is in my front yard that Scott got for me 4 years ago. It was the first to bloom and I just had to take a picture. It is so pretty.

3 comments:

  1. I Love your Blog Kris. Very cute and very cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Flower is beautiful -Just as you are!!!
    Keep your Head high and shoot for the stars.
    Love Ya!
    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous. I have tried for 3 days to get that same background on my blog, but I have had no luck in changing it. I have followed directions from Beth, and the computer and still no background. Besides, I think this background fits your new house better. Happy Birthday and Anniversary.Ya'll are still the cutest couple I know. Someone told me the other day that you still act like newly weds. I say, stay that way.
    Kris you are a very special lady. You love my son and you are always there for him. You and he make a perfect example of how a marriage is suppose to work.
    I will like you always and I will love you forever, Mom

    ReplyDelete