Thursday, June 25, 2009

Treadmill

Scott's best friend Jim Bob, (yes that's his real name) came over and saw us on Friday, and Saturday from Alabama. Scott was so excited to see him. They went around and hung out all day Saturday while I went to my moms house to watch my brothers while, they in turn went to the Temple. Well after my parents came home I left and met Scott and Jim Bob at Captain D's and had some food. Then I went home and jumped in the shower. When I got out, I saw a big box in the living room, Scott had brought home a treadmill with him! I was so excited. I have been wanting one for a long time, and I was so happy to finally have gotten one. It is so pretty, it is a slate blue color and it has an ipod station with built in speaker for my ipod touch! I was so excited! So now I can run and walk while watching tv. How cool is that?


Here are some requested photos of my treadmill :)



My ipod is flashing


And it fold up so nice and pretty

1 comment:

  1. hey chris! you need to post pictures of your new treadmill... i want to see it =) Hope all is well... and I think it is =) miss you!

    ReplyDelete