Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New truck New house

I keep wanting to write on my blog but I keep forgetting my camera to show pictures, so I will upload some pictures later.

Our truck has been out of commission for a few months because Scott wrecked it. So he went and bought all the parts to get it fixed. I helped him put the springs on the back of the truck and then he took it to a friends to get the rest of it fixed. Well almost 28 hours of labor later and a ton of money, it works again!!! I am so excited to drive it again. The truck is really high now, because Scott had to put a lift kit on it to fix the spring that broke. Its like a whole new truck. We were going to wait until we moved to fix it, but we decided we might need it to move. So now we are moving on Friday, it seemed like it was so far away but now that its on top of us, I am not ready! And for those of you who do not know, we were building a house and didn't feel completely at ease about it, so we kept looking around and found a house on 4 acres that is just gorgeous and so peaceful! I am so excited to live there! Here are some picture of it:)





4 comments:

  1. that's a very nice looking house! Congrats on getting a new house! You'll have to show us pictures of the inside. Plus having land is great, because you can do a lot with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm gorgeous! When can i come visit!?? Miss yoU! Love yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty house. you guys are going to love it. Is it farm from were you are living now? Thanks for sharing the pictures of it I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I want to know is my room ready for me yet? It will have to be the bottom floor, as I don't do steps all that well. All kidding aside. It is a prettyhouse. Ya'll need to have a housewarming party and have PaPaw come bless it. or register at Bed, bath and Beyond.I like them, so just in case you get two of something.

    ReplyDelete