Thursday, August 6, 2009
Happy Anniversary!
Scott and I have been married for 3 years yesterday! I must say that it has been the greatest 3 years of my life. I feel like we just got married but at the same time that I have known him forever. He is the perfect person for me. We have so much fun together laughing and joking and crying. We love to watch movies and go on road trips together, ride in the truck and laying and cuddling with each other. Scott is the most positive person I know, despite all the crap that happens to him. He is always bringing me up when I am down, and always making me laugh when I am sad, and always loving me when I am a brat:) I love him so much! So here it is 3 down and an eternity to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats on 3 years. I also hear it is or was your birthday this week so whenever it is...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! let's play cards already!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats for making it to this point!! I hope you had a great week!
ReplyDelete