Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blessed!

Man I am so excited! Scott got a ticket for speeding in Atlanta a little longer than a month ago. And because of the economy (and the city of Atlanta needing money) they doubled fines and did a bunch of crazy stuff to the price of tickets. Well it turned out that Scott's ticket was going to be a whopping $860.00! So we saved up so we could pay the crazy ticket today at court. Well Scott just called me and said that his ticket would be completely dismissed from his record if he went to driving school for a day and just paid $300.00! I was so darn excited. Then he said that he walked out of the court room and went to the car, and got a parking ticket for not putting enough money in the meter! Man life is crazy, but we are so blessed cause instead of an $860 ticket the total will be about $400! Man we are so blessed. I was stressing about the darn ticket. And just to let everyone know, Scott learned his lesson and he goes the speed limit now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment