Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family Fun

My sister and her family came to my house the other day, so I wanted to post some pictures. We went out to eat at a steak house and they had trivia night going, and it was such a blast. We ended up with no points because we took the double or nothing challenge!hahaha. It was the funnest time I have had with my sister in a long time, we laughed and cried so hard it was great. Enjoy the pictures:)



Damien wouldn't look at the camera and here he was trying to not laugh


Ali


Damien


So Cute!


Jaysson and Raina- such a cute couple:)



____________________________________________________________________


Here our some pictures of Hunter, Scott's brothers little boy, he was so cute trying the play football with the dog


1 comment:

  1. how sweet is this; hey the groomer is still working; next time I see/talk to you guys I'll give you the secrets to getting an appt. (her husband is back overseas)

    ReplyDelete