Monday, September 21, 2009

Washer and Dryer

Scott went out and bought us a washer and dryer for our new house. We had to get new ones because our laundry room can only hold a stackable washer and dryer, otherwise we would have had to do some major remodeling. Luckily the guy that we bought the house from let us borrow his until we could get new ones. I had no idea these high efficiency machines were stackable! We were so glad cause we wanted the front loaders if we were going to spend the money on them. Anyway, I have had them for a week and they are absolutely amazing! I love them


The red ones were actually like $30 cheaper than the silver ones so we got some classy red ones;)

Dryer


Washer

2 comments:

  1. I love those! WHat neat washer and dryer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those look really nice. I want new ones! (FYI: that's in a whiney voice) so now you have those big boxes, can I have them for primary?

    ReplyDelete