It just happened that when the doctor I work for got back from lunch, he walked to the grocerie store and saw a trailer with a race car in it. He got back to the office and said the man at the trailer was giving away free race tickets if you bought any Degree product. So I walked down there to see what was going on. And sure enough he said to buy some degree and he would give me tickets. So I bought 3 and he gave me 3 tickets. I asked if there was anyway I could get more, and he said he was not supposed to, but he would give me 2 more, so I went back in the store and got some more deoderant. And I got 2 more tickets! I was so excited because I knew Scott was going to flip out. I bought five degree deoderants for around $17.00 and got 5 $50 tickets! And the guy gave us a box of V12 deoderant and a Dale Jr. poster.
So When I got home I set the Dale poster up in our bedroom and taped 1 ticket to the front (I was trying to be a little trickster) to surprise Scott. Well he got home and I made him close his eyes and led him into the bedroom. And sure enough, he was so happy, excited and giddy (after I gave him the other 4).
Here's my set up in our sitting room
Leading him into the bedroom...
First sighting of Dale! hahaha
Tickets
This is the picture I took with Scott's phone and he sent to his boss, because she said that he wouldnt go. Looks like he likes the poster huh.

This was so much fun to surprise him with something he wanted so bad! I am so grateful that I got so lucky. He deserved it all the way for how hard he has been working:)


That is awesome! Way to go! I'm excited to see the house this weekend! YIPEE!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww how sweet!!! my dad would LOOOOOOOVE that. where did u get the tickets??
ReplyDeleteThat is way cool.I know you guys are going to have fun. Till Scott it his turn now to surprise you with something. :)
ReplyDelete