Monday, September 21, 2009

Pictures-NASCAR & Labor day

I have been off of work for a week so I have not updated my blog, so here are some pictures from the actual race and pictures from our Labor day get together at my house:) I also got a new washer and dryer and I will post pictures of that tomorrow:)


Our Group

Scott and I



I took my brother Kent cause I thought he would enjoy going, and his birthday was in 3 days so it doubled up as a nice birthday date:) We got him the hat he is wearing in this picture with a matching shirt. It was Dale Earnhart's number since it was his sponsor that we got the tickets from. He ended up finishing in 3rd place. And Kent had a blast!


I just think this is the cutest picture! I told Scott he looks like a daddy:)


___________________________________________________________________
Labor Day

My dad with his granddaughter Ali
(Raina's daughter)


Aiselyn riding our dog Cash




No comments:

Post a Comment