Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon

My friend Tricia and I bought tickets about a month ago to go see New Moon at midnight. I have been pretty excited all week cause I have never been to a midnight showing. Well, we decided to eat dinner at a small place in McDonough square called PastaMax, and it was so good. Then we did a little shopping, and about 9:15 Tricia says we should probably just go pick up our tickets since we bought them online.Well this is what the theater looked like when we got there...


In the front of the building all the way to the doors. People brought lawn chair and blankets.



These were the peopl wrapped around the building and half way down, where we decided to get in line at 9:30. 2 1/2 hours before the showing.




And these are the people behind us that went all the way down the side and around the parking lot...



Can you see the people in the bushes behind the yellow car?




Tricia and I just waiting in line



Definantly an interesting experience but we had so much fun. Tricia said that next time we needed to get t-shirts. hahaha I dont know if I could go that far with standing in the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment