We headed out early Saturday so we could stop by and see Scott's parents. We did that and then headed to the Tool Shed where we picked up some tools for very cheap for Scott's truck project. And then we headed to the hotel. Anyway I really don't know what to type so here are the pictures:)
Wyfrey Hotel


Before the race at the hospitality tents, we stopped by the National Guard tent.
This was the Bass pro shop's Trailer and all it had were deer heads in it. But the lady informed us that there was $5.5 million worth of deer heads. I didn't even know deer head could be worth that much!!!
Scott was trying to teach Andrew how to fish because he had never done it before. He was awful, it was hilarious (I cant get this underline off, weird...)
Race
Ryan Newman's car after his crazy wreck. It's amazing how these drivers put their lives at risk sometimes.
Talladega Speedway! :) We had a blast, and it was even better that it was all free. I am liking this NASCAR thing. I think I am becoming a fan


No comments:
Post a Comment