Sunday, April 4, 2010

Its Been a While

So I haven't disappeared yet, but I have been really busy lately. Hence the no posts. Well since the last time I have posted, we have opened up a corporate landscaping company called SureCut. Scott has dreamed about being a business owner and now he has finally started. He is now landscaping and maintaining about 6 apartment complexes with more to come.

We also got free tickets to an Atlanta Thrashers hockey game, that we went to a couple weeks ago and had a blast. I got to meet some people Scott worked with and we were able to go out to dinner with them.








We also went to the Columbia South Carolina temple, and were able to have a fun trip. Sadly, I forgot I had my camera until we were headed home and this is the only picture I got,



I thought it was pretty funny, we had to pull over on the side of the road. The boys just couldn't hang on.

And we also had another baptism in our little branch, Josh, and he asked Scott to baptize him. It was pretty neat. He walked into the church building one Wednesday night and wanted to find somewhere to go to church. Its a pretty neat conversion story. So here is a picture of our branch sisters, Josh and Scott.



And then there was an amazing General conference, as always, and we were able to have some great friends over and our branch sisters. Its great to have such good friends around:)


Well that's it for now, hopefully it wont be so long until the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment