Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Recently...

So its been a long time since i have posted, and I have done too much to post. So I will just post a few pictures and maybe I will get back on track and keep up with my wonderful life...



I had a whole new appreciation for my truck that day...




It was so much fun to go on a 4-wheeler ride and enjoy seeing how beautiful nature is! I love it!







And we also went to the Smokie mountains a little while back and had a blast walking around and enjoying the scenery.

We rode on this tram thing to the top of a mountain.



Smoke from the Great Smoky Mountains, guess they are called that for a reason...ha!



We raced down the mountain in these sleds! It was so much fun.



WE rode the ski lift to this point so we could take picures



On the way to the top on the ski lift.



Cherokee Indian Mill



And of coarse the famous Great Smokies Signs











Beautiful!!!



And of coarse I have to mention Scott hurt his knee again. This time playing kick ball with the scouts. His second surgery in 4 years... oh the joys of weak knees.



In the hospital...



Well I thinks that about sums up the last 8 months of my life, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment