So Scott and I went to Jamaica at the end of April and had a blast! I am just a really bad blogger so thats why its been a while before I actually downloaded pictures.
First Class to Jamaica
The resort we stayed at, from the air.
Just getting to the Palladium Resort
Blue skys!!!
Our fantastic room.
Candies that were compliments of the resort
Beach
Resort view from the beach
Refreshing Pina Coladas after swimming in the clear oceans
Amazing food
Entrance
Bus ride to the market places and Ricks Cafe
The view from Ricks Cafe
Crazy native cliff jumpers
Jamaican sunset
I thought this was a cool picture
The beautiful beach on our last morning
The water is so clear you can see the fish
Good bye Jamaica. What a sad sad day.
Scott and I had so much fun! We are planning a few more trips in the very short future. Hopefully I will be able to take my amazing husband to Japan soon. I miss it so bad and want him to love it as much as I do. Since August is our 5 year anniversary, I think its about time he visits the place of my ancestors. hahaha. Enjoy
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment