Thursday, March 12, 2009

Truck Trouble

I think I have finally got everything just the way I want it on my page. Except for adding pictures of coarse:) I need to add some picture of my wonderful pets.
So, I have been driving Scott's truck to work the last two days. Its a 5 speed, stick shift, 1993 Toyata V6 truck and I am not very good at driving it. Yesterday was the first day I have ever driven his truck farther than three miles, and I prayed so hard that no one would run into the back of me. Then I got stuck in stop and go traffic! Oh it was SO awful. I think I must have stalled about five times. I bet the guy behind me was irritated. Luckily, it is dark in the morning now so I couldn't see him and no one could see me. Hahahaha. I crack myself up just thinking about it. On the way home yesterday I did much better, I did not stall as much and I started to understand how to drive the old beast. And I made it to work this morning with no problems. I may just be able to get the hang of this eventually, my husband is pretty proud of me=)

2 comments:

  1. Your page looks great. This is so awesome. As I'm reading it I swear I can here your voice. Way to go on the 5 speed. It took me forever. I would always roll back. Anytime I had to stop on a hill is when the prayers started for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go,most wives would not have even attempted it without more practice!I sure am proud of you-YOU GO GIRL.Today after work drive it around for awhile and you will get the feel of it.I have the uymost faith in you!
    Huggs +Kisses!
    Tom

    ReplyDelete