Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just Beginning

Since I get so bored at work sometimes, I love to browse other peoples blogs. So, I decided I would create one for myself and then maybe it will keep me occupied:) So we will see how this works out. I hope all of my friends will enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blog. I am so glad that you did this. And I get bored too. So you can write to me any time. I am going to try to send pictures of the family and I hope it works. They are the ones that are on my blog site but you need them too.I am new at this stuff too and when I get in trouble, which is a lot, i call Beth. She is my computer guru. Glad to have you aboard. You will love blogging and reading all of the blogs. Sometimes it can take me about 4 hours to read and answer all my mail.
    We love you. And hope to see you both soon. You know that you can all me not just Scott.
    Grandma Vicki

    ReplyDelete