I just had a 4 day weekend and I feel like I haven't even had one! Our office was closed on Thursday because some of the girls and I went to a Dental convention in Atlanta. That was long and boring. Friday I had to run errands all day. I went to the vet's office to get my puppy her second shots and I had to wait there almost 2 hours for a 30 second shot. Now they apologized and everything, but I was still a little irritated because I felt like I had so much to do. After the 2 hour wait, I ran to the office to pick my check, thank goodness for pay day:) I ran to the bank from there and then put fuel in my car, (luckily I was not driving the truck today) Then I drove the hour long drive to my parents house. Once I got there, my brother texted me and asked me to pick him up from school. So Kent and I and my puppy loaded up picked up John and his friend Tristan from school. They wanted to go get some ice cream and my mom gave me some errands to run for her too. It was a crazy day but it was a whole lot of fun. I left there so tired I almost did not make it home. Scott left to Alabama for the weekend so I came home to an empty house, which was oddly quiet.
The next morning I headed over to my best friends house to have a movie day. She had went and got the Twilight 3- disc special from Target. It was a lot of fun. We watched the movie and then went through all the extras and then watched the movie again! Crazy girl stuff. In between we did have a break or too but it was mostly just sitting and laughing at how crazy we were. Fun times.
Scott finally got home on Sunday, so we decided to get some things done. We washed both of our cars. It was very warm and I got a nice tan from it. Then we trudged in the back with our hose to wash my big dogs. Boy was that a chore! I thought our dog Cash who weighs about 120 lbs was going to pull our porch down! But we got it done with our porch and our limbs in tact. Later we jumped in the shower to clean off and then headed to look at some houses. This has been our past time for the last 2 years. We love looking at different house plans and getting ideas of what we like and don't like, so that when we decide to build a house, we will know exactly what we want. Then we watched a movie and slept and then its work time again! Man I wish I was still a kid and did not have the responsibilities of a job. Oh well, I guess that's the adult world:) Hope I didn't bore anyone by going on to long.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment