So I decided that I really want to learn how to play the piano. Scott thinks its an awesome idea, so we looked at some keyboards online. I also want to start excersizing seriously. So we looked into some treadmills too. I want to start printing my pictures, and maybe even scrapbook. Then I wanted to start doing some crafty little projects and get my sewing machine back out. I was thinking about all these things that I really want to start doing. Hopefully I will actually start some of these, rather than just thinking them up. And I think I will because I am determined this time.
just some thoughts...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


good luck. I'm in on the crafty thing and I bet Kristina and Lanice would be too. We could make it a group thing that would be fun. BTW Kristina also has a keyboard that I bet she would share until you got one.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your goals. Especially the piano. That is actually one talent that I have,I have a piano so if you ever need to use it, let me know. It is great to take your frustrations out on.Crafts and sewing, I just can not do. I wish you all the best
ReplyDeleteVicki