I have been desperate to lose weight the last couple of months, but I have not been able to find the motivation to do it. Scott brought home an exercise bike from his brothers house the other day and I decided that I would ride it a little. Well I jumped on and ended up riding on it for 10 miles. Now when I was younger, I would go everywhere on my bike, I would ride 15 miles to the grocery store and 15 miles back, for a drink and some candy, just because I felt like it. So ten miles just didn't sound like a lot to me. I guess I forgot that, first of all that was about 9 or 10 years ago, and second of all, I am completely out of shape. So the next day my thighs were burning. But I decided not to quit. So I popped in the P90X video that my co-worker gave me. She had lost about 50-60 pounds with doing it for a year, and she looks great. Well, I did it about every other day, with riding the bike in between, and boy can I tell a difference. My legs are getting more muscular, my stomach is shrinking, and I have more energy. Now, I don't really believe in weighing myself, I judge more by how my clothes fit and how I feel. And just this has done wonders to my body in just a week in a half. I was so excited, that I got even more self motivated. I am determined to make myself feel better and I am going to make this part of my daily life, to keep my body healthy. And hopefully here soon I will be able to say like D&C 89 says "And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint"



If you think you need to lose weight,then I am a cow. Kris, you are beautful just as you are. I also know that us women have different ways of making ourselves feel better. Me, I like to have my hair always cut and my nail done. But I just want you to know that we love you for you!! And so does my son. Besides, I think Scott might want to give that bicycle thing a try. Just kidding Scott, I love you just as you are.
ReplyDeleteAre ya'll comng up for Dcoration, if so, I think I left my scrub top and a pair of capris at your house. Can you being them to me?
I really do love you and I know that you are the best thing that ever happened to Scott.He is so happy now.Thank you for loving him.
Vicki
p.s. I love your background.
I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful wife to my son you are. Whenever he talks about you, his face lights up. Even after 2 years, the love is growing stronger.I can see the love you have for each other. Hold on to each other
ReplyDeleteand you will never be alone. Ya'll really
are a cute couple. Thank you for loving my son.
Grandma Vicki
You have a blog. A very nice blog. I added you to my blog list. Can I watch your video a couple of my friends are doing that too and I just want to see what they are doing. You did inspire me. I went upstairs and rode the bike for 30 minutes today. Thanks again for Alabama.
ReplyDelete